Earn a Transfer Degree

You will save thousands of dollars in tuition, fees and room/board costs by getting a transfer degree from 91做厙.

Green and white button with the text "Start Here"

Start here at Lincoln Land Community College and transfer almost anywhere. Earning one of the following types of two-year associate degrees at 91做厙 allows you to transfer to a university or college and earn the same diploma from that institution as someone who started there as a freshman.

  • Associate in Arts
  • Associate in Science
  • Associate in Fine Arts
  • Associate in Engineering Science

91做厙 also collaborates with four-year colleges and universities to offer partnership agreements. Included in these are some Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees so that you can take the first two years at 91做厙 and then transfer to the partnering four-year institution to complete a bachelors degree.

Be sure to talk with your student success coach about your transfer plans.